The Hindu Business Line : Wave after new wave

I have now become sceptical about any new ‘launch', be it a Web site or an additional feature in an existing Web site.

I still remember how I almost begged for a Google Wave invite. When I got it, I realised it was far below my expectations. I didn't really know what to do with it.

Just when I thought there was nothing much to tweak in online email sites, now comes the news that Yahoo! has released a beta version. I always felt Yahoo! was doing its best, at least in the email client area. I have earlier written that Yahoo!'s email client was one of the best. It has now gone one step further in its beta version. The beta version is not automatically available. You have to opt-in for it.

To read full article from source click below:
The Hindu Business Line : Wave after new wave

No comments:

Post a Comment